1. Further to the motion passed at our April 22nd General Meeting:
– Manulife has retroactively implemented a vision wear benefit change from $250 to $500 from April 1, 2016-March 31, 2017. The Employer has requested Manulife to run a report to capture any claims processed prior to implementation of the change.
– the PSP benefit rate decrease is expected to be implemented next month.
2. We have another MBSR event scheduled for this fall!
MBSR Half-Day Retreat
Facilitated by Lynne Mustard, this retreat is a healthful and refreshing half-day immersion in mindfulness and stress reduction. Pre-registration is required; seats are limited. Please register here (http://camosun.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/tlc/mbsr-half-day-retreat/)
Saturday, October 22
9:30am – 12:30pm
Sleeping Dog Farm, 1506 Burnside Road West
3. The CUPE 2081 office will be minimally staffed next week to allow for off campus staff training, so a response to your message may be delayed. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience, support, and unity!